It is that time of year again, students are back in school. The air is getting cooler, and the New Mexico School Counselor Association will be hosting a professional conference. A conference you say? Yes! And there are 6 CEUs attached to your learning. We heard you and we are making sure your day counts (that would be October 28th) - with more choices than ever of presentations built around your needs… Don’t believe us - check out www.NMSCA.org and take a look at what is being offered. In the meantime, these are the top ten reasons we think you might consider attending..
1. Get updated information about our ever changing profession.
2. Network with colleagues from around the state
3. Get great ideas and resources to take back to your school
4. Deepen your ideas about best practices
5. Learn more about the newly released ASCA Ethical Standards
6. Earn CEUs
7. Get re-energized
8. Expand your field of view
9. Make new connections
10. Best of all - invest in self care
For the most convenience and best price - register by October 21st..